Personal Blog and IT Content, Updates & Tutorial Sharing Web Blog.

Benny Setiadi

My Personnal Blog

Minggu, 25 Oktober 2009

tugas Bahasa Inggris

Today's Feeling


What I feel today is sad and confuse, because of my homeworks in last week and this week. Who don't??? I fill up my day in a week for doing my homeworks and my weekend for all day. Plus, my homeworks are hard and complicated, and lots of my homeworks are making report.

Physics is the most difficult homework I think, because to make physics's report, i must use handwriting, computer and manual typemachine don't allowed. So I must write at least 10 pages on paper. But I like "algorithm practical lesson", training to make program. And like it or not, I still must to do it.
Share:

0 comments:

disable copas

Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Pages

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Hi, My name is Benny Setiadi. Welcome to my blog, I'm sharing lots of content here related with my interest, Technology updates, Programming, Android and Augmented Reality. Hope my blog could be useful and have benefits for everyone. Please enjoy :).